mar 13, 2019 |
"PhD student position aerosol technology, viruses in the air, Lund University""
"Postdoc position in virus-host interactions, WCMM, Umeå University"
" Two Postdoc positions (100% and 50% resp.) in HIV research, Karolinska Instituret"
" Assistant Professor position in HIV research, Karolinska Institutet"
"Postdoc Scholarship in Molecular Virology and RNA Regulation, Lund University"
see link "Jobs" in the left panel
- 29th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Virology, Dusseldorf, March 20-23, 2019
- 7th European Congress of Virology, Netherlands, April 28-May 1, 2019
- Scandinavian "ScanVir2019" meeting, Turku, Finland, June 3-5, 2019
- 16th Smögen Symposium on Virology, Smögen, Sweden, August 22-24, 2019
- 22nd ESCV Annual Meeting, 2019, Copenhagen Sept 11-14, 2019.
- 9th European Meeting Viral Zoonoses, St. Raphael, France, Sept 29- Oct 2, 2019
see links to "Meetings" in the left panel
SSV News Letter
see link "News Letters" in the left panel
neurovirulence of enterovirus"
identified as key receptor for hantavirus"
SSV is now in partnership with the World Society of Virology (WSV)
SSV on Twitter can be found at
information on GDPR at following link